Tuesday, December 6, 2011

BETTER

Today is the 10th day after the unfortunate incident. It was suffering and depressing! Suffered by the fact, the fact of losing something... Depressed by the thing I lost... Well, it's still a shinny day after the rain! The sun is still hanging brightly on the sky, the flowers are still showing their beauty to the world, the bees are still working as well as the ants. The world is still as wonderful as before, everything is still as fine as before. Today, I went to Taipei to meet with my Chinese teacher, Mr.Bong! We met in Cheng Ping bookstore of Shi Lin. I am so happy to have the chance to meet with him in Taiwan. It was a rare opportunity, and I made it! After that, we found a coffee shop and had a cup of coffee. Once again I was surprised by the price of the coffee and foods serve by the shop... So EXPENSIVE!!! Anyway, thanks for the coffee and cake from Mr.Bong. The coffee was very nice as well as the cheese cake^^ We had a wonderful talk in the shop! Bu3, my basketball team, panda, little panda and so so much more we have talked about... It will be better if Shao Yong was there, but he couldn't make it because he is having an exam tomorrow. All the best to him and "one road smooth wind" to Mr.Bong. I will visit you when I am back to Malaysia and get ang pau from you^^ Besides that, I will bring lots lots lots of people together... MLY, Michael Khai, Zi Yi, Zhi San... haha =D See you next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment