Monday, December 26, 2011

Fact

It has passed for a month... How do I feel now? Unanimously, better! But I am still afraid of facing her... Afraid of her innocent face, smile, everything... 3 weeks to go, back to where I should be. Few days ago, we had a little interaction through FB. I was very happy even though the fact is still the fact... Hope there will be a chance for me, just like what the theme song of my page trying to deliver! I am worrying of what should I do when my friends and I are hanging out including her?!?! It's impossible for me to act like "what's happening? oh! really?". Despite, it is still hardly for me to say "cngtraz!!!". Although that's what I should do, but it's too difficult and it hurts... Perhaps, I can just stay at home, accompany my family or hang out with my teammates and coach?!?! The truth is, it can be anyone, but, honestly... not her! Here comes another problem. What if her best friend and I plan to go somewhere else? She will definitely bring her together... OH gosh! What should I do in order to let me feel better in front of her???

No comments:

Post a Comment